Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a de die trick induction hob which is cracked, can I

Customer Question

I have a de die trick induction hob which is cracked, can I i have a Dietrich hob which has cracked, it is an induction hob.
JA: Is your hob gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: Electric
JA: How long has this been going on with your hob? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i only noticed this about 2 weeks ago but the crack seems to be getting larger
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: is it possible to repair or do I need to get a new one, the hob is fitted into a ceramic worktop
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

If you give me the exact model number of your devices I can check whether the glass surface is sold. Depending on the model, it may be that is not available. You can find the model number when you lift the hob and halfway on a label.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal