Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My washer door won't open, 11 years old. I switched the

Customer Question

My washer door won't open
JA: Have you tried resetting your washer by unplugging it for 60 seconds then plugging it back in? How old is it?
Customer: 11 years old. I switched the electric off but don't know if I left it 60 seconds
JA: The Appliance Technician can walk you through this; I'll connect you shortly. How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just started this evening
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No thanks
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

Please write to me as the first manufacturer and model number of your device so that I have an overview. Please also describe to me which symbols and which LEDs were seen. It may be that you have activated a lock. It could be that the door lock responds to you or the control board.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hi, the model is 11 years old I don't know the model number. Just that's it's Neff.
Two lights are flashing over the r/pm button and the Ready Button
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Id rather text
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

It may be that their closing pump is blocked and has not yet pumped out the rest of the water, and when I opened the door today it did not clear. Have you already cleaned the drain pump downstairs? If not, would you please do it first. Here is a general video guide for you as an overview of how to do this:
https://youtu.be/f9uS8_0-pWY

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
It's might be drain pump. There's no water in the machine
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
That should say its not the drain pump
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

Either the drain pump is blocked or the motor is out of order so that it could not finish spinning. Can you send me a photo of your control panel and display? In the switched on state?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I've tried to on it shot it but I cant
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

here is a link how it is described how you can send photos. https://www.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert