James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I can no longer connect my TV to WiFi or screen mirror my

Customer Question

I can no longer connect my TV to WiFi or screen mirror my phone?
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: LG 24MT49S TV, about 1 year old
JA: How long has this been going on with your LG appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: About 1 month
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Unplugged it and tried different phones and different WiFi networks but no difference
Expert:  James replied 15 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
Screen mirroring requires WIFI to be setup so if the TV is not on your WIFI this is most likely the cause of both your problems, have you performed a factory reset of the TV and restarted your router?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I have owned the TV for nearly 1 year but can't find the receipt for warranty
During that time I mostly use it in my caravan whilst working away, it has never been connected to the Internet and always sreen mirrored my phone with out Internet.
I have poor signal so now have a mobile broadband device which initially did connect a few months ago but will not connect now.
Expert:  James replied 13 days ago.

I would start by performing a factory reset of the TV, where the TV is still having issues after a factory reset then the wireless interface has likely failed which would mean a new part being required, you can order the replacement part here.

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you have any follow up questions then please let me know.