Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour,
Experience:  Electronics Technician at KINGSWOOD DOMESTIC APPLIANCE LTD
110699312

No ice in our machine! We lost water a few days ago and I

Customer Question

No ice in our machine! We lost water a few days ago and I had to take all the ice out to melt it and use for cooking. There is now nothing in there, 48hrs later
JA: Is your range gas or electric?
Customer: electric
JA: How long has this been going on with your range? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 48hts. Norhing
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 13 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could you confirm your question refers to a Fridge/Freezer and if so may I know the make and model of it?

2. When you say you have lost water, has the premises lost all water supply? 

Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 12 days ago.

As I have not heard back from you with the information requested, I will have to provide my answer based on the information you have provided us already, this may not be accurate, however, if you do wish to provide me with more information I can then look into investigating further!

I have investigated the information you have provided and based on that, I have been able to establish this sounds like due to loss of water supply, your Fridge/Freezer is unable to dispense any water or produce ice.

I would recommend you contact your Water Supplier and let them know that you have lost access to water so that they can investigate why there is no water supply to your home.

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew