Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour,
Experience:  Electronics Technician at KINGSWOOD DOMESTIC APPLIANCE LTD
110699312

My lever in the switch box broke so I have a replacement but

Customer Question

Hi. My lever in the switch box broke so I have a replacement but didn't take a photo beforehand to know where the little metal arm goes. Can you advise please?
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: It's a Bosch rotak
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It just needed a new lever in the switch box as the plastic broke on the old one. I've taken it apart by removing the 5 screws and now just need to put it back togethet
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It's just got the red plastic lever a red switch button a spring and this tiny metal L shape arm. I've put everything in apart from the L shape as not sure where it goes
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
These are the bits I'm trying to put back together thanks
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 16 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.

Hi Andrew. I think I have it figured now thank you as managed to find a photo of the inside to see where everything goes.

I have cancelled my subscription now but appreciate you getting back to me

I have investigated the information you have provided me and it sounds like you need assistance reassembling the positions to how the lever sits in the bracket. Please see the image that I have attached, if you can reassemble it to match that.

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew