KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

I own a dishwasher from your brand it’s not working i cnt

Customer Question

Hi I own a dishwasher from your brand it’s not working i cnt even open the drawer to give you the model number can I have a technician to come look at it please ??
JA: What's the brand and model of your dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: its a fisher & paykel dish draw
JA: How long has this been going on with your dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: actually I think iv owned this apartment since 2017 I don’t live here and I had a technician out 2020 I think in all it’s been used 15 times if I’m lucky it’s just been one of the worst things iv ever owned
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i only come twice a year so I’d like some one to come out look at it if posible ??
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 15 days ago.

Good morning,

You have reached Justanswer UK, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance.

I understand how frustrating that can be.

To help me better assist you, please provide its complete model number (from the label/rating plate located inside the door).

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hi I cnt open the drawer and every time I turn the socket in to open the it try start it it blows everything else in the apartment!!! Iv called for an engineer to come out as well I think it’s definitely broken

OK, let us see if we can get an error code or if it will reset.

Please try this and let me know if you get any error codes/flashing lights:

Press and hold Keylock and then Start/Pause for 5 seconds.

Now all LEDs except Keylock are illuminated, press Start / Pause, check if any light is flashing.

Then press Keylock and then press Keylock again to remove the previous fault.

Press Power to exit and try again however, if the issue appears again you will have to replace the control board and/or heater assembly.

I hope this helps, please do not hesitate to ask any follow up questions.

I hope you enjoyed your experience with Justanswer UK today.

Have a wonderful day.