Darran Wilkins
Darran Wilkins ,
Experience:  dasdasd
108849247

We have a Belling two oven cooker G707 or 708. On cleaning

We have a Belling two oven cooker G707 or 708. On cleaning the bottom oven I noticed a round hole in centre of the back plate. You can see some .i
JA: Is your Belling oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: material through the hole. Have we lost a round shape that should cover this. Is the oven safe to use without it? The oven is gas not sure how old it is but several years old.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Belling oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Not sure what you mean we have just noticed that we might be missing a part. The hole is clearly part of the manufacture not wear there is the central hole and the some kind of rim round it. Is it possible to send you a photo.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no

Hi guys I'm darran I'm a domestic engineer    you donget vent ports and there is thebaera werr the thermostat comes through but you can get the chassis burning through cannyoubtake a picture and attach for me to have anlook at  regards darran

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Will try to send a photo
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Have sent photo

A bolt or screw has came loose its not a vent hole  ho esky I wouldn't use the appliance just incase  the insulation  has been compromised