Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour,
Experience:  Electronics Technician at KINGSWOOD DOMESTIC APPLIANCE LTD
110699312

I have a Rangemaster Toledo and the rear right does not

Customer Question

I have a Rangemaster Toledo and the rear right does not spark can you tell me if I can replace the igniter
JA: Do you know the model of your Rangemaster appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Toledo 90
JA: How long has this been going on with your Rangemaster appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: about 2 months no have not tried anything
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: can I change it my self
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Can I change myself
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 9 days ago.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
To late now I have got a answer from another source much faster thanks
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 8 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

I have investigated the information you have provided and have found that your gas hob might not ignite properly if spilled food or dirt is clogging the ignition nozzles. Ignition may also fail if the nozzles, burner caps or ports are wet after cleaning. Dry the hob and the burner tops thoroughly after cleaning them and then try again.

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew