Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour,
Experience:  Electronics Technician at KINGSWOOD DOMESTIC APPLIANCE LTD
110699312

HOW TO MOUNT THE VERTICAL BRACKETS ON A undermount double

Customer Question

i AM UNSURE HOW TO MOUNT THE VERTICAL BRACKETS ON A undermount double oven NBS113br0b. Thr brackets are less than the height of the oven
JA: Is your oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: electric brand new
JA: How long has this been going on with your oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: read the instructions but it is not clear
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: don't think so
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 15 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

I have investigated the information you have provided and understand you have a question relating the installation of the brackets. I would recommend checking the user manual which details the information Page 28 onwards with the different installation methods. If you don't have a copy of the user manual, you can view it online via https://bit.ly/3jZXdae 

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew