Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I am trying to get a copy of the instruction manual for your

Customer Question

I am trying to get a copy of the instruction manual for your hi fi model SA-PM 29 please
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Yes it's a second hand item I just bought. Probably at least 10 years old
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Google search just gives sites which my bank declined as scams
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No I just need the manual please
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

I can give him a link here where you can read the operating instructions. Please check this link it is of course free: https://www.manualslib.com/manual/247181/Panasonic-Sc-Pm29.html

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal