Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My CDA induction hob is not working, electric, since

Customer Question

My CDA induction hob is not working
JA: Is your hob gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: electric
JA: How long has this been going on with your hob? What have you tried so far?
Customer: since yesterday.. yesterday it was either it turns all on or all off. I did switch electricity off and on.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

Can you describe to me exactly what kind of problem you have. Can you still turn it on, do you even see any lights? If you don't get it switched on, either a fuse or the power supply is defective. Normally the hob has to be lifted and measured at the connection point to see whether the power supply is 100 percent available.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I can see light only around the buttons but non of the hob circles turn on
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

Okay, then it could be that the control board has a selection or a fault. Please carry out the following test: switch off the power supply to the unit via the switch on the wall for 15 minutes. Then switch on the power supply for 1 minute. Then immediately switch off the power supply again for 15 minutes. Then switch on and test.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Ok will try that
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

Please good luck

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Didn’t work unfortunately
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

Can you describe to me which symbols or which lighting you see? It may be that a child lock activates it? Please check this.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I checked the child lock. I only see H letter when i turn it on. And the numbers
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

The H means that the surface may be warm and you need to be careful. I would recommend that you now switch off the appliance completely and disconnect the power supply. Switch it on again in the morning. If it still doesn't work after that, the control board needs to be professionally checked and replaced if necessary. I am really very sorry.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
No worries. Thank you for the help
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

Please good luck

Have a nice Evening