Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My fridge is not cooling lights are working, bosch

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: my fridge is not cooling lights are working
JA: What's the brand and model of your fridge? How old is it?
Customer: bosch KGN56XL30/18
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I think it happened after I used super cooling option for few hours. I think it stopped cooling the top section properly couple of days back and since this morning we could feel it completely stopped it happed 3 months back but got fixed on its own
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It is just 1 year old fridge

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

it is possible that the compressor has become too hot and has failed. In the event of such a fault, it is recommended that you leave the device switched off for a longer period of time for at least 12-24 hours. Switch it on again after 24 hours and then use the super frozen button. But you mustn't leave this super freezes button on for a very long time. After at least 4-6 hours you have to deactivate it again.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
But freezer is working fine it’s only the top section which is not cooling

There may be air in the cooling system. If there is air in the cooling system, it will not work or such an error will be caused. Leave it switched off for at least 6-12 hours so that the coolant can flow down. Then restart it again. If it doesn't work, you can still claim on your warranty if you have one.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Ok let me try

Please good luck

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
It seems to have worked but is it reflective of any problem that I should pick up with bosch before my warranty runs out? It looks like that this issue happens every time I try to use ‘super’ option

Yes, I would also recommend that if the same fault occurs again that you make a claim under your warranty. Jessi free service Mausi can book a repair if it happens again:

0344(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
What do you mean by Jessi free service Mausi can book a repair if it happens again:

I'm really sorry, my programme reacted incorrectly or wrote it down incorrectly. I had actually written: if such an error should occur again, you can call this number free of charge, which I wrote to you earlier, and make use of your guarantee.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** the best way to replicate the issue and also monitor the temperature. I have kept my room temperature thermometer in the fridge but it does not seem to be going down below 10 C

Normally, if you have activated the super button, the cooling should become stable again within the next 60-120 minutes. If it is not worth it and you have a problem with your compressor or thermostat or control board.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
For today how should I check the temperature? Using room temperature monitor is showing 10 degrees

Okay, then either your thermostat is not working or the control board is not working. Then you have a faulty device. I would also recommend that you call the service centre tomorrow to book a repair appointment under warranty.