Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I need a technician for a NEFF - C67M70N3GB that got

i need a technician for a NEFF - C67M70N3GB that got overheated
JA: How old is your Neff appliance?
Customer: 8 years
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: this went dead
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I live in north London

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

if you can no longer get the device switched on, the fuse may have failed. Have you checked the power supply to the junction box from the device to see if it arrives? That should be done first. But if you absolutely need a technician then you have to call the free service number and book a repair appointment. The free number is: 0344(###) ###-####/p>

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
many thanks for this
it looks like the fan or something stoped the cooling process
I called Neff but they can only come in 10 days
where can I get a private technician

Here is a link with a manufacturer-independent repair company. You can also call them and ask if they can come immediately. But I think they are closed today.

https://www.northlondonappliancerepairs.co.uk/

If you are in the link when you see a service number at the bottom.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
many thanks

Please and I wish you very good luck and success in doing so. You can write a message again at any time. I am always at your disposal. You can always take my help. You are always welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk