Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Model number NRB54X1 Losing temperature. Don't have manual.

Customer Question

Model number NRB54X1 Losing temperature. Don't have manual. What to do?
JA: Who makes your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Panasonic. Number as above. 6 years
JA: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Discovered ice melt on floor today. Tried pressing the flashing light panel.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic lighting? What have you tried so far?
Customer: See above . We crossed.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Can't think of anything. Maybe how to use the vertical display.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

here is a link with the instruction manual. Please check exactly what kind of problem you have according to the operating instructions. If the temperature drops, the thermostat may malfunction. However, the compressor may also have run hot. If necessary, switch off the device for 15 minutes, switch it on again and restart the cooling system. First check the operating instructions and you can then write us a message again if you need information.

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/871900/Panasonic-Nr-B53v1.html?page=16#manual

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Have turned off the appliance. Will wait 15 minutes. Thank you. Will ask for a call if that doesn't work. Will that call be to you? Thanks, Frances
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

Please good luck

I cannot do the telephone service I wrote to you as well. As soon as another expert accepts your request, they will be more than happy to call you. I can still help via the chat.