Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My hotpoint condenser dryer has an issue. Water is not

Hi, My hotpoint condenser dryer has an issue. Water is not collecting in the condenser tray. Anything I can do to fix this?
JA: Do you know the model of your Hotpoint dryer? How old is it?
Customer: It's an Aquarius 9kg model.. we bought this about 2 years ago
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hotpoint dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It's only just started. We cleaned out the condenser assembly but the issue is still happening. Water not collecting in the tray & leaking from the dryer.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't think so.

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

There can be various causes if the water does not get into the container collecting point, it can be that your condensation water pump or a hose connection is blocked or defective. You have to open the device completely and check the condensate pump below. If necessary, check all hoses once. To do this, you have to switch off the device completely to get the power supply in there. And then remove the top cover and the back cover to get to the condensate pump.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal