Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My dishwasher often errors, stops in the middle of its cycle

Customer Question

My dishwasher often errors, stops in the middle of its cycle and beeps when I put it on to run. It doesn't do it all the time, but does it quite often. I have made sure the filter is clean and the salt topped up, rinse aid etc. have also put through those Finish Dishwasher Cleaners and it still does it. It's an Electrolux ESL65070R. Do you think you could fix it or have any ideas why it may do this?
JA: Are you getting any error codes or messages from your Electrolux dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: No, it's not got any digital display - it's about 5 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Electrolux dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: on and off for a couple years. I have made sure the filter is clean and the salt topped up, rinse aid etc. have also put through those Finish Dishwasher Cleaners
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

There can be several causes. It may be that the circulation pump has become very difficult to run and sporadically: but it can also be that you have problems with the heating. Usually when the device stops by itself and shows errors, it beeps. You have to hear exactly how often it beeps. This number can be used to determine the error. Take

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thanks Erdal - your English is very good so no problem! Interesting what you say about the heating or the circulation pump. How much do you think it could be to fix this?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

Depending on the fault or defective component, the repair could cost between 150-250 pounds. It is very complicated for me to decide which of these could be defective.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
oh okay - might as well just buy a new one then. Thanks anyway
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

Please and I wish you very good luck and success in doing so. You can write a message again at any time. I am always at your disposal. You can always take my help. You are always welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk