Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

The machine won’t start .thr locked key sign is on and won’t

Customer Question

The machine won’t start .thr locked key sign is on and won’t comeoff
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: It is a Bosch and it is 18 months old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I took the circular plate off the bottom of themacine and pulled the cord but it won’t work
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Don’t think so
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 7 days ago.

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.

Sorry, I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I am sorry that you have faced this problem!

it may be that the key lock has been activated. I hope that we can fix this quickly so that you can save technicians costs. Please try this first: press the start button for at least 5 seconds. The key symbol should then be removed and you should be able to work normally again. If that doesn't work please try this next: press two buttons. Press the rpm and Finished keys once and hold them both together for at least 5 seconds. You must then be able to use the device again.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

With best regards,

Erdal