Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour,
Experience:  Electronics Technician at KINGSWOOD DOMESTIC APPLIANCE LTD
110699312

I have just bought a carpet cleaner. Today is my first time

Customer Question

I have just bought a carpet cleaner. Today is my first time using it, when I press the trigger the water does not come through, help
JA: What's the brand and model of your carpet cleaner?
Customer: Aqua number RHCc5001
JA: How long has this been going on with your Aqua carpet cleaner? What have you tried so far?
Customer: this is my first time of using it, It was delivered to me yesterday, I have followed the instructions in the booklet
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Why is it taking so long to answer a simple question I didn’t expect after having bought you product to have to pay to get a question answered
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 11 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

I have investigated the information you have provided and understand there is a problem with the cleaner which is failing to pull through the water from the water tank. I would recommend you have a copy of the User Manual open by visit the following web link and I will detail the pages you will need to refer to where the diagrams are listed for your Russell Hobbs RHCC5001 - https://www.manualslib.com/manual/1600800/Russell-Hobbs-Rhcc5001.html?page=1#manual

1. Visit Page 9 where it details how to eject the water Tank and also how to re-secure it back into position, this could be one of the reasons to why you are not seeing any water. 

2. Page 10 Details how to use the unit in operation mode. 

3. Page 11 Details how to empty the waste in your washer. 

4. Page 12 Details how to clean the filters. 

5. Page 14 details common problems and how to fix them. 

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I already have a manual and have followed the instructions but the water and cleaning fluid is not getting through to the carpet

Have you tried to remove the tank and then put it back in?