Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Thank you for the advice. It hasn’t emptied again and E18

Customer Question

Hi thank you for the advice. It hasn’t emptied again and E18 has reappeared. I found a button in the filter. I opened the filter plug but it doesn’t appear that I can open anything else?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 11 days ago.

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

With this error message it can also be that your drain hose is difficult to move so that the water cannot drain off quickly enough. But it can also be that your drain pump turns with difficulty. Have you pulled out the weather and peeked into the hole and checked once whether the impeller or the propeller can move freely?

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal