Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Tamar, my hot point washing machine has small problem with

Customer Question

Hello Tamar
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: my hot point washing machine has small problem with the soap compartment
JA: Is your washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: the instructions are faded
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: my washer is front loading
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I will try to send you a picture
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

Well, feel free to send me a photo of your problem.

here is a link how it is described how you can send photos. https://www.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal