Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour,
Experience:  Electronics Technician at KINGSWOOD DOMESTIC APPLIANCE LTD
110699312

I just bought the 43up77 tv and i can't set it up its stuck

Customer Question

hello, i just bought the 43up77 tv and i can't set it up its stuck on a white screen
JA: Who makes your appliance?
Customer: LG
JA: How long has this been going on with your LG appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i have been following the instructions i just can't set it up
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: its a brand new tv, with the lg magic remote and i just can't set it up
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 15 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I have looked into the information you have provided me today and suggest you perform a power cycle and let me know of the results. 

1. Please start by powering the Television off using the power button on the remote. 

2. Once the TV has powered down, turn the Television off from the main power source. 

3. Now, wait up to 60 seconds before reattaching the power cable to the power source. 

4. One the cable has been reattached, use the remote to turn the Television on. 

5. Now verify whether your Television has restored to working order. 

I hope the information provided today helps to restore your services and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hi andrew
the tv won't turn off by the button or remote

Try using the buttons on the Televison

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
when i plug it in, its just a white screen

Ok, It sounds like its failed, you can either consider replacing it or going down the reapir route which somtimes is not worth it.