Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour,
Experience:  Electronics Technician at KINGSWOOD DOMESTIC APPLIANCE LTD
110699312

We have a fan oven which is about five years old but now and

Customer Question

We have a fan oven which is about five years old but now and again the fan seems to be knocking what can I do please,.
JA: Is your oven gas or electric?
Customer: Electric
JA: How long has this been going on with your oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: it’s been like it over the last couple of weeks because it stops and then starts again I have done nothing but I need no help please
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: only that were pensioners and sometimes we had the family round every Tuesday night for a roast dinner
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 10 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

I have investigated the information you have provided and based on that information I have found If the oven fan is not spinning it could be down to a faulty motor. Other signs include excessive noise coming from the fan, and ineffective circulation of heat. A noisy fan is often caused by dry or worn out bearings in the motor which can usually be resolved by replacing the fan motor.

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thank you are you able to recommend any one in the Totton area.

Could you share your postal code?