Mace2012
Mace2012, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  At your service..
68179415

Hope your well. I have an indesit heat pump tumble drier and

Hello, hope your well. I have an indesit heat pump tumble drier and the bottom filter light is flashing. I have cleaned both filters but still flashes. Any ideas for stopping the light flashing or extra care?
JA: What happened just before your dryer displayed this message?
Customer: Nothing, it was running as normal with no lights flashing. It's a new machine and it's only be on about 5 times. It was only when I was going to put a new load on just after it finished that it started flashing.
JA: How long has this been going on with your dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It's only just happened. Both filters have been cleaned, water empty and I hovered the other grid behind but gentle. I've only just washed the filters so will try again when their dry.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: That's it really. Door filter and water tank have been emptied every time. The lower one was just as flashing light started as I forgot about that one, but machine has only been on 5 times max.

Good day,

You have reached justanswer.co.uk, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.

My name is***** will assist you with your appliance today.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance.

I understand how frustrating that can be. Hope we can resolved it quickly.

To help me better assist you, please provide its make and complete model number

Try to unplug the dryer for 10 mins and replug it.Turn it on.Wait to initialize for a second until you've seen a display.And the try again the process of drying.Please let me know how it goes.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hi Mace, thanks for the concern. Unfortunately, that did not work either I'm afraid. Is there anything else I need to clean. Our model number is ***** Cheers

Thank you for your model.

Please check the filter if it is properly assemble.Can I have the picture of light flashing bottom?so I can check here in the diagram.Thank you

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Sorry about this. I turned it on with a load and the light has gone off. I stopped it and started again and it's not on. Think it's fixed. What should I do if it happens again? Sorry again.

it seems when you put a load,it becomes ok.Hmmn make sure you check the load balance if it is heavy or not.Then restart the machine.But i think your machine now is ok?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
it is thanks. Thanks again for everything. Cheers

Your welcome.

I'm glad I could help.

Please do not hesitate to ask any follow up questions,concerns or clarifications.

IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,GOOD OR EXCELLENT rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated. Here’s how.“You can give your rating by selecting one of the five stars located on the top right of the question page. Giving a positive rating compensates me as Expert.”

Thank you so much.