Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

We have Bosch washing machine that when we want to start

Customer Question

We have Bosch washing machine that when we want to start come with massage END and showing key sign flashing.
JA: Is your Bosch washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: Front load
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Since yesterday
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I dont know you ask me please if you want.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 4 days ago.

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

can you describe to me which symbols you also see on the control panel and display? A photo would be best. Photos can be found below the right side of the text box with attachments. It may be that I have activated a lock. It is also possible that the control electronics do not react.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Sign says END with key sign flashing
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I have just had guest arrived need to Talk to you tomorrow.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 4 days ago.

I think we will be able to do it all without any technician costs. Please try this: press two buttons together for 5 seconds. You must press and hold the spin and finished button in both buttons together for at least 5 seconds. After that, switch off the unit for 30 seconds and then switch it on again and try it out.