Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a brand new Bosch dishwasher which doesn’t allow me

Customer Question

Hi I have a brand new Bosch dishwasher which doesn’t allow me to select a programme. I have to reboot it and then all the lights come on and you can’t select a programme
JA: What happened just before the light on your Bosch dishwasher came on?
Customer: Nothing
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have tried switching off at the mains and starting again. But that is it. It started yesterday but have only had for a week
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no you know it all thanks
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 11 days ago.

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

It is possible that the control electronics do not react. But it can also be that there is another problem. Have you ever tried to hold down the start button longer to abort the last program? Usually after that you can choose another program.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I have tried this and the I just get to the position in the photo. I hear some noises and then goes back to a blank screen and go in a loop.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 11 days ago.

I have just seen from the photos that the tap symbol also lights up on them. Then there is a problem with the drain or water inlet. Here is a general video instruction for you as an overview of what you can do first:

https://youtu.be/IfblwP98lKw