Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a Hotpoint fridge freezer Model number EXFL 1810. It

I have a Hotpoint fridge freezer Model number EXFL 1810. It has been making a really loud noise for a few hours and both the dual lights have been flashing orange for a few days. How can i stop this.
JA: Does the noise get louder or softer when changing the temperature setting?
Customer: at first it went quite when i turned it down but not anymore
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hotpoint refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Noise was once last week and again today, the lights flashing for a week. I have altered the temp and turned it off and on , moved it away from the wall a bit, that's a
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
The noise is ok now but the lights continue to flash

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

It is possible that the fan and compressor are working a lot. But it can also be that they have air in the war system. It is recommended that you switch the device off for a longer period of time for at least 6-12 hours, switch it on again at 12:05 a.m. and hold the super or fast freeze button pressed for at least 5-10 seconds. Then the cooling is restarted or accelerated.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thank you i will try that.

Please good luck