Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour,
Experience:  Electronics Technician at KINGSWOOD DOMESTIC APPLIANCE LTD
110699312

We have a LFT 04 dishwasher which has stopped working, the

We have a LFT 04 dishwasher which has stopped working, the on and 50 degree buttons are permanently flashing
JA: What's the brand and model of your dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: as I say it is an LFT 04 UK/TA and was already installed in the house when we moved 2 years ago, but I would imagine it is quite old, at least 10 years
JA: How long has this been going on with your dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It started a couple of days ago, I have clean the filters and turn it on and off,
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It’s integrated into an IKEA kitchen unit
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Is someone meant to respond?

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could you let me know which lights are flashing please?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
They are flashing continuously

Which lights please?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
The on and 50 degree buttons, at either end of the control panel

Can you share a picture with me please?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
File attached (67VQ464)

I have investigated the information you have prompted today and a based on all the information I have been able to diagnose the fault which points at the Main circulation pump which has failed. Unfortunately, there's no quick fix for this one, the unit will need to be repaired/replaced. The circulation pump usually cost around £120, you can expect to also pay labour for the repair.

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew

Customer: replied 10 days ago.

No problem.