Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

We have a Bosch fridge freezer. We had a power failure and

We have a Bosch fridge freezer. We had a power failure and when the power was restored a beeping alarm started in the fridge. How do I switch the alarm off? Thanks
JA: Do you know the model of your Bosch fridge? How old is it?
Customer: Hello Pearl, I can't see a model number. We got it from John Lewis about 3 years ago as part of a kitchen refurbishment. It is 60cm wide and split equally between freezer and fridge parts.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It has been going on for about twenty minutes, since the power came back on. I have only looked for an on-off or reset switch inside the fridge, but couldn't find it. That's all. We can only get at the fridge from the front. It fits very snugly into the cabinet.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It is still very cold. The power was off for a couple of hours.

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

You should have the great button. Please keep both buttons pressed for at least 5-10 seconds. Then the cooling is restarted or accelerated. You just have to have reached the temperature again in the next 60 minutes and the alarm should go away.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hello Erdal, Please say where the buttons are. I do not see them.

If you give me the E number of your appliance and what is written on the type plate, I can give you an instruction manual or better explain where you can find the keys.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hello again Erdal. the alarm stopped by itself. I guess the temperature recovered to the setting. No more problem. But thanks.

Here you go. You can always message me again if you need my information. It is really possible that the temperature is now working or rising again on its own. However, it is also possible that it is only a briefly stopped alarm. I wish you a lot of success. You can always write a message again.