Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

How do I get to the fan at the top of my freezer Hotpoint

Customer Question

How do I get to the fan at the top of my freezer Hotpoint HF1801Efaauk thanks
JA: How old is your Hotpoint freezer?
Customer: 15/02/2019
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hotpoint freezer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 3weeks loud noise on fan then fan stopped
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 13 days ago.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 11 days ago.

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

I looked for a long time for you to see if I could find suitable instructions for you. Unfortunately there are no specific instructions for this model. But here is a general video guide for you as an overview of what you have to do so that you can get to the fan. https://youtu.be/YonNEjUPv3U

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal