KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

Purchased a BEKO Dishwasher16 months ago. I have it

Hello, My name is***** purchased a BEKO Dishwasher16 months ago. I have it registered under its 2 year warrenty I believe
Model: DIN16X10
Serial No: 19-100274-11
Dishwasher has to plugged out now after every wash to get it to reset.
Problem is that it is acting like it is stuck in the previous wash cycle all of the time.
It has two lights up on the panel but I cant turn on or off. I;ve tried to reset by opening and closing the door
This worked for a couple of day?
Can you you advise please
JA: Do you know the model of your Beko dishwasher?
Customer: Model: DIN16X10
Serial No: 19-100274-11
JA: How long has this been going on with your Beko dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 16months I;ve tried to reset by opening and closing door - also holding down the on/ cancel button and by plugging out for a short period
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Dishwasher has to plugged out now after every wash to get it to reset.
This worked for a couple of day?
Can you you advise please

Good morning Graham,

You have reached justanswer.co.uk, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your appliance today.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance.

I understand how frustrating that can be.

This indicates water has leaked in the base of appliance and activated the anti-flood device.

You will have to unplug the appliance and pull it out, then tip it backwards by around 45 degrees so excess water drains off completely.

After you have done this, check the drain hose where it connects to house drain and make sure it is not clogged.

Then please clean the mesh filter from inside and make sure it is not blocked.

Now, reconnect everything and plug it back; select any program.

It should work however, if the problem occurs again you will have to check what is causing the leak.

Please do not hesitate to ask any follow up questions.

I hope you enjoyed your experience with justanswer.co.uk today.

Have a wonderful day.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hi Kevin. Thanks for this. All seems to make sense.. I've cleaned the filter which wasn't bad at all. I've then pulled out the dishwasher and leaned it back to 45 degrees.. I didn't see any water come out.. The hose is in good nick too.. SHOULD I SEE WATER ON FLOOR
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
As I said, I haven't seen water.. Filter and hose look good.. I tried turning it on again and nothing yet.. All Lights come and then off.. I'm guessing I might need to take hose off and fully drain???

Yes, you will have to check the drain hose where it connects to house drain.

Sorry, I am not available for phone calls however, I am happy to help via chat.

If someone else is available for calls, they will call you.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Drains are all working?? There actually very clear.. Don't use the dishwasher a large amount. Where should I get the water out of the floor base?? Should I free drain it with 1inch hose into bucket

I am not talking about your house drain.

You can remove the drain hose where it connects to house drain and yes drain it in the bucket and see if it works.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thanks for you're advice so far.. No change in the start up of my machine. I have drained it fully. Only about half a litre came out. But all hoses are clear
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Is there someone in beko I can call

You are very welcome.

Is it still stuck or does it work now ?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Still no action. Stuck. I'll have to call a local repairs person I feel

You may contact Beko at 0330(###) ###-####to book repair.