Darran Wilkins
Darran Wilkins ,
Experience:  dasdasd
108849247

I have a Candy Rapido Condensor Dryer. 3 weeks old. Worked

Hi. I have a Candy Rapido Condensor Dryer. 3 weeks old. Worked perfectly until yesterday. This morning tried to switch it on. Program and time remaining shows on display but dryer does not want to start. .
JA: What's the brand and model of your dryer?
Customer: Candy RO H10A2TCER-ZA
JA: How long has this been going on with your dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 1st time it happened now. Switched of at wall a couple of times. Tried other drying programs on dryer. Everything changes as it should. It is just that the machine does not want to start.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Nothing else out of the ordinary.

Hi guys I'm darran I'm a domestic engineer th pcb board has failed or needs re programed  if its under warranty  I'd ask for a replacement

Regards darran

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thank you. Will ask for replacement.