Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have error code 30, aeg GHE623cb4 i think less than a

i have error code 30
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: aeg GHE623cb4 i think less than a year.. we inherited from previous home owners
JA: How long has this been going on with your AEG appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I powered it off and powered it back on.. took kickplate to see if there was any evidence of water
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: only happened this evening. put it on 30 mon cycle, then did it again and it started bleeping

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

this error message means that you have a leak and water has entered the bottom of the floor. Normally you have to pull out the device and tilt it forward 45 ° so that you can see whether water is running out of the ground. If it should be dry then the float switch in the bottom, the cable connection and the control circuit board connection must be checked as it may be defective.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Do you mean the actual floor or the floor of the dishwasher

Just below the sink area.
If, for example, a seal or a hose connection is defective, water can run out into the floor below. And at the bottom of the floor there is a polystyrene float switch which is then activated.