Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Every time I turn the washing machine on, it trips the house

Hi, Every time I turn the washing machine on, it trips the house out. An electrician had a quick look and said to call you. It is the machine, not the plugs, as plugging in other electrics to the same plug does not trip the house
JA: Is your washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: Front Loading
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It happened a few weeks ago, then corrected itself
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It came back yesterday. I can send you serial number?

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

there can be various causes when the device blows the fuse. It is possible that the control circuit board, door contact switch is faulty. If you open the door and then switch on the device, does the fuse blow too?

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I will go and see

Ok

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
The door is locked. I can't turn on the machine to unlock it, as it trips out

Okay. Depending on the model, they may have an emergency release lever for the door. When you open the service door at the bottom and look next to the filter cover, do you have a lever?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Found it, thanks, ***** ***** door, but I cannot risk tripping the house just yet as my wife is on a business Zoom call. Will alert you when I've given it a go

Ok good luck. I will wait for your message. I am at your disposal at any time.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thanks! The machine is two years and 11 months old. Is that still covered by Bosch?

If you have not registered it then you no longer have a guarantee.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Turned it on with door open, it tripped out the house

Then they either have defective power electronics or the water is in the electronics. Have you already checked this? Normally you would have to remove the top cover and look inside to see if water has leaked into the electronics.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I've looked inside. The electrics look dry. I've looked at it for a good long while and cannot see anything wrong

Okay, then either the electronics are defective or the capacitor. If you want I can send you a link where you can order a set?

I only need the E number which is written on the type plate.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
please. WDU28560GB
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
02

How is the link for the electronics. But you have to order programmed when you order.

https://www.bosch-home.co.uk/store/11016635

They don't have the capacitor listed. It is integrated in the control electronics.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thanks. There does not seem to be a 'programmed' option. How do I do this please?

You have to call once and tell them that you want to order a programmed one. Here is the service number for that:

0344(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thanks for your help!