KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

My washing machine is an AEG L6FBK841N and after switching

my washing machine is an AEG L6FBK841N and after switching on the child safety lock indicator is showing how can Iremove this please?
JA: What happened just before your AEG washer displayed this message?
Customer: I had the door open putting detergent in and dispenser open for softner.
JA: How long has this been going on with your AEG washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just this morning it worked fine yesterday, only keep opening and shutting door along with switching appliance on and off and checking hand book
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: can't think of anything else

Good afternoon,

You have reached Justanswer UK, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance.

I understand how frustrating that can be.

If you don’t mind, please allow me a few minutes to check its schematics and then type the answer.

In the meantime, if you want to add something please feel free to add and I will read it while I am typing my response.

To unlock the control, please press and hold the SPIN and OPTIONS buttons together for around 10 seconds.

That should solve the problem.

Please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!

I hope you enjoyed your experience with Justanswer UK today.

Have a wonderful day.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
that has worked, thank you very much for your help

You are very welcome and Good Luck.

Cheers