Darran Wilkins
Darran Wilkins ,
Experience:  dasdasd
108849247

I Have a Bosch ClasiXX 1400 Express washing Machine. it has

I Have a Bosch ClasiXX 1400 Express washing Machine. it has been a faithful friend for over 7 years. Sadly now the spinner has stopped working and I have to drain out the water by the front small pipe. open the door and rinse and wring everything out by hand. Please can my machine be repaired?
JA: Have you checked if the drain hose is clogged?
Customer: Yes, the twist and pull out also on the front is clear.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: for the past three weeks! it is only the drain and finish by hand that works :(
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: All I am asking is if it can be serviced repaired, pretty please :)

Guys these are very good appliances and I guarantee the motor brushes have worn to far  allowing a wash but will not carry enough current to spin very easy and cheap fix 25 pou ds

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hello Darren, You appear to be saying that it will only cost £25 to fix! Please enlighten me as to where I can obtain the brushes as needed, and how do I take out the old ones so I can put the new ones in? Your advice please?

Sorry guys only just back in yes  so with the model number  and serial   you can go on the esoares Web site or call and they will direct you to your part and send it out to you  there are other sites such as   connect and tradplace   and also UK white goods   these all sell all appliance types

https://www.espares.co.uk/search/ma856pt1554/washing-machines/carbon-brushes/bosch

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Found answer to question, but not very good information, felt I had been left hanging. Further research was required. Ordered parts, lets see if a lady in her 60 can become a service engineer!

Not sure what you are saying you found the answer I gave you the answer and advice if we're to purchase the part also so I'm quite perplexed