James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

How do I replace the door on a Caple oven, Electric. 2

Customer Question

How do I replace the door on a Caple oven
JA: Is your oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: Electric. 2 years
JA: How long has this been going on with your oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have taken the door off to vlean it. I have done this several times b ut I can's seem to get the door back exactly. When I try to slide the little clips up the arms they won't go all thye ay and the door wont quite close
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: NO. iy just won't quite close. I cant quite slide the little catches up enough
Expert:  James replied 16 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
What is the model number of your appliance?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Worry not. I’ve fixed it
Expert:  James replied 16 days ago.

Glad to hear its been fixed, in most cases should you need to buy a new door you can do so here.

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you have any follow up questions then please let me know.