Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

I am trying to find out when I bought my shark ad the

Customer Question

Hi I am trying to find out when I bought my shark ad the batteries don’t charge
JA: Do you know the model of your Shark appliance? How old is it?
Customer: yes it’s a shark duo cleN
JA: What have you tried so far with your Shark appliance?
Customer: evetything it is the battery one just doesnt charge the second one maybe for 5 mins
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Yesi is it still under warranty
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 11 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could you let me know where you purchased your shark vaccum from?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
The shark site
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Your site

I have investigated the information you have provided and it sounds like you have a query relating to a shark vacuum which has developed a charging fault. As you have suggested the unit is till under warranty, I would recommend you go down the warranty route which will save you having to may any purchased personally. I would recommend you contact the Warranty team on the following number to raise a warranty call - 0800(###) ###-####

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew