KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

I've just bought the inner door lining for a Bosch Classixx

Customer Question

hello I've just bought the inner door lining for a Bosch Classixx WAE 24363GB washing machine (think I got it in 2008!!) as the plastic part that keeps the hinge lugs in has broken off - unfortunately the only thing not a perfect match is the three little teeth which I think operate the door closing clip - unsure whether you might have the right one for that age of machine??
JA: Is your Bosch washer top or front loading?
Customer: Front loading
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The hinge support broke off ages ago but I've been very careful to support the door on opening, but the plastic has just worn away too much now.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Can't think of anything!
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 15 days ago.

Good afternoon,

You have reached Justanswer UK, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance.

I understand how frustrating that can be.

If you don’t mind, please allow me a few minutes to check its schematics and then type the answer.

Please check this IMAGE and tell me the part number from the image that you want to replace.

Without the information requested in my previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

The parts are all available here and can be ordered by clicking here directly from Bosch spares.

Please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!

I hope you enjoyed your experience with Justanswer UK today.

Have a wonderful day.