Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

I have a code 12 coming up on the display board. thetford,

Customer Question

i have a code 12 coming up on the display board.
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: thetford, CE0063BN3297, NA2CRO4, NH3 181G.
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: RENEWED DISPLAY & MAIN CONTROL BOX WORKED FOR A WEEK THEN JUST STOPPED WORKING.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: NO
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 22 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could you let me know the make and model of the unit?

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
The make is Thetford, the model no has been rubbed off , but I do have some numbers which might help, 623209-03/02. CE0063BN3297. NA3. 181G.

Just to confirm, what type of appliance isit?

As I have not heard back from you with the information requested, I will have to provide my answer based on the information you have provided us already, this may not be accurate, however, if you do wish to provide me with more information I can then look into investigating further!

Based on the information you have provided, it sounds like you have a query relating to your Appliance that's prompted the error code 12. I would recommend you attempt a power cycle to rule out if this is a glitches and to do so, please see the instructions I have attached below to assist you complete this process; 

1. Power the unit off. 

2. Remove the power cable from the power source for 2 - 3 minutes and then proceed to reconnect it. 

3. Power the unit on. 

4. Check if the error has cleared. 

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew