James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Second opinion] I’ve removed the freezer drawers for

Customer Question

second opinion] I’ve removed the freezer drawers for cleaning and now I can’t put them back. When I managed to get one or two of them in, they wouldn’t slide out.
JA: What's the brand and model of your freezer? How old is it?
Customer: I bought it new in April this year and it’s a fridge freezer. I don’t know how to find the model number
JA: The Appliance Technician can help you find the model number for your freezer; I'll connect you shortly. How long has this been going on with your freezer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: its the first time I’ve taken the drawers out and I forget what I did to pull them out.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I’ll try and find the model number now, if you could stay online
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
The model number isGKF35810N
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Can you let me know if you’re going to answer because if not I’ll be giving you a really bad rating…in any case neither you nor Andrew seem to know anything about the Grundig fridge freezer
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
It’s a waste of my money
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
How do I cancel to ensure I don’t pay any more money out
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Can you please ANSWER?
Expert:  James replied 16 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
To confirm the draws are not damaged they just will not go back into the void, even when you try and insert them at 45 degrees?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I’ve already paid £5 to have two useless “experts” try and answer my question so won’t pay any more
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Can I cancel my subscription please? How do I do it?
Expert:  James replied 16 days ago.

Please contact customer services for questions about membership.

As advised with the draws removed if you insert the back in at 45 degrees they will fit into the runners and then go fully back when returned to 90 degree angle.

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you have any follow up questions then please let me know.