Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a bosch avantixx7 washing machine and if I want to

Customer Question

I have a bosch avantixx7 washing machine and if I want to start in any program I cannot. It is stuck in 0 time with the key đź—ť figure flashing and the start reload button flashing and making noise
JA: Is your Bosch washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: Front. I don't know how old it is
JA: The Appliance Technician can walk you through this; I'll connect you shortly. How long has this been going on with your Bosch washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: For 30 minutes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't know I think is locked accidentally
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.

Sorry, I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I am sorry that you have faced this problem!

it may be that the key lock has been activated. I hope that we can fix this quickly so that you can save technicians costs. Please try this first: press the start button for at least 5 seconds. The key symbol should then be removed and you should be able to work normally again. If that doesn't work please try this next: press two buttons. Press the rpm and Finished keys once and hold them both together for at least 5 seconds. You must then be able to use the device again.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

With best regards,

Erdal

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
It worked! I thank you so much for your help. Appreciated
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

I'm happy that you made it. I am pleased that you have saved high technician costs. I hope that you will be happy with this device for a very long time. I want you to be happy with me.