Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I’ve got a washing machine and it’s stuck on a 30 degree

Customer Question

Hi I’ve got a washing machine and it’s stuck on a 30 degree wash but won’t work. What can I do?
JA: Is your washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: front
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 1 day
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i can’t reset it
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
It’s a Hoover washing machine
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

Please write me the first production model number of your device so that I have an overview. In addition, describe to me which symbols and which LED see as soon as you switch it on. It would be best if you would send me a photo of it. Photos can be found below the right side of the text box with attachments ..

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Here it is.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
This is what it is stuck on.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

I see a castle symbol. Is the door locked straight it could not open anymore? It could also be that you have activated the child lock. I need to download the documents once. In the meantime, please try this: press the start button for at least 5-10 seconds. What happens then?