KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

I purchased a cooker model CCB6740ACB with ceramic hob in

Customer Question

I purchased a cooker model CCB6740ACB with ceramic hob in September this year.
JA: Is your hob gas or electric?
Customer: Electric
JA: How long has this been going on with your hob? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have had this problem since purchasing the cooker. I've tried to contact someone at AEG but have been usuccessful
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: When trying to use the oven - but not using the steam setting - steam pours out of only one of the back vents and makes the tiles behind the cooker wet which then pours down the wall.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 11 days ago.

Good morning,

You have reached Justanswer UK, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance.

I understand how frustrating that can be.

If you don’t mind, please allow me a few minutes to check its schematics and then type the answer.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Well I'm hoping you will answer because I've just had to spend £5 to get advice about what is a brand new appliance. Is this a scam ?

Please understand this is not an immediate service as we are not always available here. Moreover, we have to check the schematics before we can provide you with an accurate answer. However, I will now try to respond as soon as I can. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

If the oven is not properly vented or insulated and obviously from what you cook steam will generate and come out of the back. The oven is still under warranty and should be checked by AEG and get it repaired.

You will have to contact AEG at 03445 611 611 to book repair.

Please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!

I hope you enjoyed your experience with Justanswer UK today.

Have a wonderful day.