KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

I have a beko dishwashern top. Type is unknown. The trick,

Customer Question

Hi, I have a beko dishwashern top. Type is unknown. The trick, tipping the dishwashern 45⁰ worked, I just made a Short programmet. But, It hasn't emtied the "pool" in the Norton.
JA: Are there any error codes or blinking lights on your Beko dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: E4 IT is under one year old. How do I run the service check? I think the pump is done?
JA: How long has this been going on with your Beko dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Only 2 times, yesterday and today. I've emptied IT manually, tipper the appliance and run a Short programmet today.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: How to run a diagnostic cycle as answered 2 tests ago.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 11 days ago.

Good day,

You have reached Justanswer UK, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance.

I understand how frustrating that can be.

Please provide its complete model number (from the label/rating plate located inside the door).

Good afternoon,

Without the information requested in my previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

E4 error code as you already know indicates that water has leaked in the base of appliance and activated the anti flood device. Please try this to solve the issue:

You will have to unplug the appliance and pull it out, then tip it backwards by around 45 degrees so excess water drains off completely.

After you have done this, check the drain hose where it connects to house drain and make sure it is not clogged.

Then please clean the mesh filter from inside and make sure it is not blocked.

Now, reconnect everything and plug it back; select any program.

It should work however, if the problem occurs again you will have to check what is causing the leak.

Alternatively, as it is under one year old and still in warranty, you may contact Beko to book in warranty repair.

Please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!

I hope you enjoyed your experience with Justanswer UK today.

Have a wonderful day.