Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

👋🏻 I have a Singer Stylist Quantum and I have removed the

Customer Question

Hey 👋🏻 I have a Singer Stylist Quantum and I have removed the foot of the machine by mistake :( and I can’t get it back on. I unscrewed it from the screw on the left hand side of the foot. Many thanks Nicky
JA: Do you know the model of your Singer sewing machine? How old is it?
Customer: it was bought last year it’s computerised model 9100 Singer Stylist
JA: How long has this been going on with your Singer sewing machine? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just happened and I have been trying for 15 mins to reattach it. I’m sure I’m just being an idiot
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I could send you a photo?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Is anyone there? Thanks
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 10 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could you let me know the model number of your sewing machine?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Model 9100
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I did include this in my initial note

I have investigated the information you have provided and it sounds like you have a query relating to attaching a Foot peddle to your sewing machine. I would recommend you review the user manual where the information can be found relating to how the peddle is connected to the machine. If you no longer have a copy of the user manual, you can click on the following weblink to be re-directed. - https://bit.ly/3Fq1A6w

I have also attached a image, which shows where the peddle is to be attached on your unit (This information can be found in the user manual).

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thanks I’ve sorted it myself

Im pleased to hear you are another Happy Customer with a Fixed Problem. If you need further assistance in the future you can reach out to me via JustAnswer. Best of luck!