Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a siemans dishwasher 9000 406 with error E25, i only

Customer Question

i have a siemans dishwasher 9000 406 with error E25
JA: Do you know the model of your Siemens dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: i only have the 9000 406 number 3 or 4 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Siemens dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i have cleaned out the pump filter and found a few pieces of broken plastic in the pump area
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: there is definitely no waste water coming out into the drain that i can see. the error stops the dishwasher about an hour after the cycle starts but with only about a cm of water in the bottom of the dishwater.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

if you still get this error message then either the drain pump is blocked or defective. Or the cover that is in front of the drain pump in the bottom of the pump sump is missing. Here is a general video guide for you as an overview of what I would like to explain to you:

https://youtu.be/zDHXtu-FaQg

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal