Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I just had an induction hob fitted but when put on it shows

Customer Question

I just had an induction hob fitted but when put on it shows flashing code FF and 5. What could be the problem
JA: Is your hob gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: electric induction hob
JA: How long has this been going on with your hob? What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing working just been connected
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: What's code FF and 5
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

This error message means that there is a faulty power supply or the control circuit board or the main circuit board is defective. Can you send me a photo of your connection point from the power supply and how it is connected? Photos can be found below the right side of the text box with attachments.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Will have that checked and see if it works. Will be in touch tomorrow thanks
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

Ok please good luck