James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I can't select language on my er a411, Just bought it and

Customer Question

I can't select language on my er a411
JA: Who makes your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Just bought it and plugged it in
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It just says enter password ***** option to choose language
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Expert:  James replied 14 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your Sharp Till is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
To confirm is this the first time you are setting up the till from new or how did you come to have issues where its in the wrong language?

Expert:  James replied 13 days ago.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice at this stage, but happy to elaborate once you provide the addition info.
For now I hope you may find this initial guidance useful.

Where you do not know the password ***** go into the config menu you can do a master reset as shown in the video here and it will ask you to set language.

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you have any follow up questions then please let me know.