Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

Bernina sewing maching repair bernina sewing machine repair,

Customer Question

bernina sewing maching repair bernina sewing machine repair
JA: Do you know the model of your Bernina sewing machine? How old is it?
Customer: My machine is working but the bit that holds the bobbin has come out and I cant put it back
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bernina sewing machine? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have not used the machine for a while and today when I needed it I tried to put the bobbin and the bit that holds it was loose and fell out.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: not really I just cant put it back
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 12 days ago.

Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 12 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could I confirm you are unable to re-attach the spool case?

As I have not heard back from you with the information requested, I will have to provide my answer based on the information you have provided us already, this may not be accurate, however, if you do wish to provide me with more information I can then look into investigating further!

I have investigated the information you have provided and it sounds like you have a query relating to a spool case that you are having trouble putting back into its slot. I would recommend you review the video instructions attached by the following weblink - https://youtu.be/S1R8SUCBq5I

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew