KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

We recently had our bosch washing machine serviced 11th oct

Customer Question

We recently had our bosch washing machine serviced 11th oct 2021 since then we have had electrical fault with the earthing. We need to know if fault is fixable or we need to replace. Service reference no. Is(###) ###-####it has the model make on it.
JA: Is your Bosch washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: Front loaded bought oct 2017
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: a day. It cant be plugged in its trips the kitchen circuit. Electrician confirmed earthing problem with washing machine
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: its very diff to get out and in very tight space, plug is accessable but earthing fault is not in the plug but somewhere in machine whichbis hard to get at
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 12 days ago.

Good evening,

You have reached Justanswer UK, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance.

I understand how frustrating that can be.

Please provide its complete model number (from the label/rating plate located inside the door).

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Model WVG30461GB/04

Thank you for the model number.

If you don’t mind, please allow me a few minutes to check its schematics and then type the answer.

The automated phone call message is optional and premium service.

Sorry, I am not available for phone calls, and I am happy to help this way.

However, if you opt for phone call then another expert will call you based on their availability.

The appliance usually trips immediately if heating element and/or control board is faulty and will need replacement.

Who exactly serviced your appliance and what kind of service was it ?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Can you refund £16 you just charged me for the phone call i never received please

Sorry, for payments, cancellations etc. please contact customer support at 0808(###) ###-####or at https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/contact-us. I can only provide technical assistance and do not deal in payments.

Alternatively, if you want to replace the control board and/or heating element you may contact Bosch at 0344(###) ###-####to book repair.

Please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!

I hope you enjoyed your experience with Justanswer UK today.

Have a wonderful evening.